play my favourite song.
Friday, February 01, 2008
Was packing my room cause' CNY is coming and I came across this box which has all the notes and letters from guides and friends. HAA, and guess what I saw lotsa notes I written for TC in the past and it's damn funny! Was just complaining last week at advanced placement seminar last week that it's hard for me to empathise with teenagers cause' sometimes I think it's really lame (oops, sorry) that they take it so hard during break ups and stuff. But when I saw the letters (which I never gave him) I realised that such problems are so real to teenagers and I had been through that before too. It's scary how I took the break ups so hard in the past and how I spend every moment thinking about it. And of course I kept lotsa stuff like movie tickets, a 5-dollar note folded into the shape of the heart, neoprints and stuff! So juvenile, but fun to look at! (: And yes I saw this horrible break up letter which stupid TC wrote to me and ask I think it's Chengwei to pass to me after council camp! Next time I'll show him the letter when I have the chance, HAAHAAAHAA!! And also the neoprints! My goodness I look uber buang can! I look like an auntie and TC looks like my younger brother! Whatever la it's just damn funny!! And all the guides notes and letters are damn funny also! I must ask Siangyu why I'm Rhonda cause I forgot le! HAA! It's funny cause' we have so many different nicknames for one another!!

Oo, and there's this AHS Alumni CNY lunch buffet on 16th Feb! $15 per person! SMS me if you guys are interested yea? Cause' Mrs Lim booked buffet for 100 persons already so mighty girl guiders try to go k? (:

And my supervisor just sent me a CNY card so I shall buy one later and send to her also (: So sweet!! Wheeeee